Home » Dream Project Email

Dream Project Email

To: msbillionaire@gmail.com

From: damianwantsmoney@gmail.com

Subject: The ultimate shopping website 

Dear Ms. Billionaire:

Will you join me in making the app of the future?

I appreciate the time we spent together at the party last week. It was very interesting listening to you give advice on business ideas, and how you built up your portfolio of companies. Toward the end of the party you mentioned that you would be interested in listening to my startup proposition. I am now reaching back to you about my company. 

Recently I started planning a new website/application. This site would basically compile reviews from products all around the world and combine them into one. It would have a search function in which you are able to look for your specific product and from there you would be able to sort through the different reviews, watch videos from youtubers that reviewed that item, and have direct links to where to buy the product. This website would stop botted reviews as all reviews from different sites would be combined and you would have a greater feel of the product without relying on fake reviews from certain sites. In order to profit from this site we would include affiliate links to all products so we get a cut back from each purchase, include banner ads on the sides, and have an addicting home page algorithm so people will constantly be clicking on different items.

From our conversation I learned that you are heavily invested in new tech companies and different social media services. You definitely can tell how a good company looks like in this sector and I am trying to present this to you. I feel that your relation in this space can boost our company over our competitors and give us an edge to gaining a greater market share. With your help I know that we can make my idea into a reality and create a new website that will be adopted by millions, and that makes millions. If you are ready to jump in with me on this project I am willing to give a 10% stake in the company for 2 million dollars. Please let me know what you feel about all this and we could arrange an in person conference when you are free.

Thank you for your time

Damian Konopko, CEO